The academic year of the MA in Economic Governance and Development Programme is divided into four semesters.
• Fall Semester, 1 September 2016 - 16 December 2016
• Winter Semester, 9 January 2017 - 29 April 2017
• Spring Semester, 2 May 2017 - 30 June 2017
• Research work, 3 July 2017 - 18 August 2017
• Fall Semester, 21 August 2017 - 15 December 2017
Fall, Winter, Spring Semesters
Students take full-term and modular courses. Full term courses can be required or elective. All modules are required courses. Additionally, students attend colloquium and various non-credit lecturers and seminars.
Students defend their MA thesis proposals at the final Colloquium, fulfill their internships, conduct research, and write their MA theses and take Comprehensive State Exams, which includes Final exams on major subjects and MA thesis defense.