The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is delighted to share the Training and Seminar schedule 2017:
- Strengthening Parliamentary Oversight in Kyrgyzstan (CESS) - 22-25 March;
- Policy Brief Writing Workshop - 17-21 April;
- Regulatory Impact Analysis - 3-7 April;
- Feasibility Studies for Investment Projects - 24-28 April;
- Certificate Programme on Human Rights, Conflict Sensitivity and Project Management - 12 -23 June;
- Central Asian School of Contemporary Journalism - 19 June - 25 August;
- Annual Security Seminar - 1-2 September;
- IMED Seminar – September TBC.
For more information, please visit this page.
The professional training program is the second pillar of the OSCE Academy's mission. The Academy pays attention to regionally integrated continuous trainings for a core group of participants who are encouraged to establish a regional network.
The OSCE Academy welcomes cooperation with interested institutions and individuals from Central Asia and beyond in developing practical and sustainable training projects in the fields of democratization, media, conflict prevention and human rights.
Please be informed, that dates of the trainings can be changed.
For detailed information please contact our Research and Training Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org