Organization: Public Foundation “OSCE Academy in Bishkek”
Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, 1 A Botanichesky pereulok
Closing date and time of application: 6:00 pm, August 12, 2019
Position Status: Full-time
Expected start date of employment: September 1, 2019, pending on the availability of funding
PF "OSCE Academy in Bishkek" invites applications from qualified candidates.
- provision of professional support to all programmes and staff of the Academy by maintaining proper personnel records, reports and administrative management in accordance with the established rules of the Academy and the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- control over the execution of existing as well as the development (if necessary) of internal regulatory documents of the Academy administration;
- effective interaction with structural units and the provision of daily support to the Academy’s Management and staffon HR issues by providing consultations and preparation of all related written documents;
- organization and / or participation in selection, registration and termination of labor relations;
- registration, maintenance, storage and archiving of all documentation related to official duties;
- keeping the record of employees’ working hours and control over the observance of labor discipline, rules, standards of labor protection, and safety;
- participation in the analysis and development of the vocational qualification structure of the Academy staff;
- carrying out work on the determination of perspective and current need for personnel;
- participation in the preparation of draft budgets in accordance with the job specifics;
- providing administrative support to all programmes and staff of the Academy as needed;
- participation in work on issues of visa issuance / renewal, registration, work permits for foreign citizens;
- conducting the necessary correspondence with government agencies in the framework of official duties;
- perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Administration.
- completed higher education (preferably in Law);
- experienced PC user (knowledge of MS Office programs) and “1 С - Enterprise - Accounting for NGOs of the Kyrgyz Republic” within the framework of their official duties;
- experience of working in similar position for at least two years (experience in a similar position in international organizations is an advantage);
- knowledge and experience with the relevant legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- excellent knowledge of Russian and English (written and oral);
- experience of working with contracts (drafting, conducting the necessary negotiations, making changes, conclusion);
- the ability to work independently, responsibly, professionally;
- easy learning and the ability to quickly adapt to the new environment,
- effective communication skills, written and oral literacy;
- excellent organizational and analytical skills, experience and ability to work with a large amount of information and documentation in a short time.
How to apply:
Documents for submission in Russian and / or English include: 1) a letter of motivation one A4 page no more than 300 words, 2) CV, 3) two letters of recommendation (issued between 2017-2019), 4) copies of diplomas, certificates and other documents to support the application.
Interested candidates can apply by sending all necessary documents (one single file in PDF format) by e-mail: email@example.com with the Subject “HR Specialist Vacancy” or in hard copies to the OSCE Academy in Bishkek at: Bishkek, 1 A Botanichesky pereulok.
Only successfully selected candidates will be notified of further selection procedures.
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is an equal-opportunity institution. It operates on the principle of non-discrimination. All recruitment decisions are taken on the basis of best qualification of the candidates, with consideration of regional and gender balance.