The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is hiring now
Position available: Finance & Administrative Manager
Organization: Public Foundation “OSCE Academy in Bishkek”
Location: Bishkek city, Kyrgyz Republic
Closing date and time of application: 15 October 2018 at 18:00
Position status: Full-time
Expected start date of employment: 1 January 2019
- Ensuring that financial transactions fulfil all applicable requirements and that they are supported with adequate documentation;
- Ensuring monthly controls are performed with cash and bank reconciliations;
- Posting financial transactions into the accounting software in an accurate, timely and transparent manner in accordance with applicable rules and regulations of the OSCE Academy and local legislation;
- Initiating and supporting the review and development of financial policies;
- Producing expenditure reports and any other reports requested by the donors;
- Liaising with the OSCE Academy’s administration to ensure project reporting is accurate, appropriate and timely;
- Assisting in project budgeting processes;
- Supporting all internal and external audit processes;
- Managing general office administration and HR duties, keeping excellent administrative and financial records;
- Performing other duties as requested by the Administration.
- Master's degree in appropriate field of expertise;
- Experience working in international organizations for at least two years;
- Readiness to work with a large amount of documentation in a short time period;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Russian languages, knowledge of Kyrgyz language is an advantage;
- Knowledge of local tax, social, fiscal, labor, banking laws and applicable international legislation;
- Excellent working skills in 1 C, Microsoft Office and etc.;
- Readiness to perform overwork when needed and to work under time pressure;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Sociability, punctuality and sense of duty.
How to apply:
Documents to be submitted in English language: one page motivation letter, most recent curriculum vitae, two letters of recommendation given in 2017-2018, as well as copies of diplomas, certificates and other applicable documents. Interested candidates can apply by sending the required documents via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting them to the office of the OSCE Academy in Bishkek, located at the following address: Bishkek city, 1 A Botanicheskiy pereulok.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for further selection procedures.
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is an equal-opportunity institution. It operates on the principle of non-discrimination. All recruitment decisions are taken on the basis of best qualification of the candidates, with consideration of regional and gender balance.