The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is hiring now
Position available: Finance & Administrative Manager
Organization: Public Foundation “OSCE Academy in Bishkek”
Location: Bishkek city, Kyrgyz Republic
Closing date and time of application: May 20, 2018 at 17:00
Position status: Full-time
Expected start date of employment: July 1, 2018
- Ensuring that financial transactions fulfil all applicable requirements and that they are supported with adequate documentation;
- Ensuring monthly controls are performed with cash and bank reconciliations;
- Posting financial transactions into the accounting software in an accurate, timely and transparent manner in accordance with applicable rules and regulations of the OSCE Academy and local legislation;
- Initiating and supporting the review and development of financial policies;
- Producing expenditure reports and any other reports requested by the donors;
- Liaising with the OSCE Academy’s administration to ensure project reporting is accurate, appropriate and timely;
- Assisting in project budgeting processes;
- Supporting all internal and external audit processes;
- Managing general office administration and HR duties, keeping excellent administrative and financial records;
- Performing other duties as requested by the Administration.
- Master's degree in appropriate field of expertise;
- Experience working in international organizations for at least two years;
- Readiness to work with a large amount of documentation in a short time period;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Russian languages, knowledge of Kyrgyz language is an advantage;
- Knowledge of local tax, social, fiscal, labor, banking laws and applicable international legislation;
- Excellent working skills in 1 C, Microsoft Office and etc.;
- Readiness to perform overwork when needed and to work under time pressure;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Sociability, punctuality and sense of duty.
How to apply:
Documents to be submitted: one page motivation letter, curriculum vitae, two letters of recommendation in English language and copies of diplomas, certificates and other applicable documents.
Interested candidates can apply by sending the required documents via e-mail: email@example.com or by submitting them to the office of the OSCE Academy in Bishkek, located at the following address: Bishkek city, 1 A Botanicheskiy pereulok.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for further selection procedures.
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is an equal-opportunity institution. It operates on the principle of non-discrimination. All recruitment decisions are taken on the basis of best qualification of the candidates, with consideration of regional and gender balance.