Dr. Pesakovic has extensive experience in international business, research and academia. She has developed DBA program in International Business and MBA program in International Business at the University of Sarasota/Argosy University. She has organized short-term study abroad programs over the last thirteen years to: Thailand, Singapore, Czech Republic, Argentina, Brazil, Serbia, Hungary, Chile, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Dominican Republic, and India. Dr. Pesakovic is regularly invited as a visiting professor at the following Universities: Universidad Austral, Rosario, Argentina, Burapha University, Graduate School of Commerce, Thailand, Shin-Chien University, Kaohsiung Taiwan, China University of Mining and Technology, School of Management, Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, China, Universidad de Talca, Talca and Santiago de Chile, Chile, OSCE Academy, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, and Singidunum University, Belgrade.
Her teaching experience includes both undergraduate and graduate teaching in the areas of international business, international economics, economics and cross-cultural studies.
1. Lessons Learned from Chilean Model of Innovation and Development with J.Tarud-Rock (2014 June) in B. Christiansen Economic Growth and Technological Change in Latin America to be published by IGI Global
2. Basic Operations Management for the Supply Chain Manager (Supply Leaders Academy) with Randall Mauldin, P. Amaria and M. Chabau (April 2, 2013), Kindle e-book
3. Global Economy in the 21st Century, Institute Ekonomksih nauka, Belgrade, Makroekonomske analize i prognoze No. 1-2/2013 pp.82-86
4. Impact of Information and Communication Technology on training: A Global View, with Stacy Henderson, Journal of Strategic and International Studies p 75 -100 ISSN 2326-3636
5. Demographics’ Imperative: Comparative Study of the EU and the US (2012) with Moore and Amaria, Academy of International Business, Southeast Chapter, October 31-Nov. 2, Fort Lauderdale
6. Ships are sailing toward success (2012).Book of essays in economics and cross-cultural studies, In Serbian, Prometej, Novi Sad pp.316
7. The EU Demographic Challenges: Comparative Study of the “Old" and "the New" Member States (2011) with E. Moore and P. Amaria, Proceedings of 37th European International Business Academy Annual Conference, Bucharest
8. Foreign Direct Investment in the Banking Sector: Case Study of the Czech Republic and the Bahamas (2011) with O. Saunders in the Modern Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century: Global Experiences, edited by Jessica M. Bailey, Claudette Chin-Loy, Nikolaos Karagiannis, and Zagros Madjd-Sadjadi, p. 283 (16)
9. EU in the XXI Century: Economic Growth and Immigration - An Exploratory Study, with E.Moore and P. Amaria, Proceedings of 2011 Academy of International Business, Southeast US Chapter, Rollins College, (city) Florida