Position: Finance Assistant (Roster)
Organization: Public Foundation “OSCE Academy in Bishkek”
Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, 1 A Botanichesky pereulok
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan invites applications to its Position of Finance Assistant.
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is a public foundation, created in 2002 as a result of partnership between the Kyrgyz Government and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). The OSCE Academy promotes values and principles of the OSCE through research, post-graduate education, professional trainings, and intellectual exchange.
The OSCE Academy provides an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in the Finance Unit. Professional and dynamic team, the provision of opportunities for the acquisition and development of qualifications in an educational institution with an international level of work and teaching are the advantages of working at the OSCE Academy in Bishkek.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Finance Assistant are as follows:
- assistance with all financial matters as instructed;
- update 1C-Accounting with the following data: receipt and expenditure cash order, bank orders, accounting for the receipt and capitalization of inventory and services, maintaining a cash book;
- carryout work on the archiving of financial documentation;
- draw up plans, reports in accordance with job functions;
- financial cooperation with all parties related to implementation of project activities;
- preparation of all bank transactions and payments;
- implement other duties at the request of the administration.
Qualifications and eligibility:
- Completed Bachelor degree and/or diploma of higher education in finance related field;
- Experience in 1C-Accounting programme;
- Experienced PC user (knowledge of MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Fluency in Russian and English (written and oral) languages;
- Ability to work independently, timely implement tasks;
- Ability to learn fast, a developed sense of responsibility, communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Excellent analytical skills, experience of working with a large amount of information and documentation within a short period of time;
- Ability to perform procurement and experience working with contracts;
- Experience in relevant areas is an asset.
Interested applicants should submit their application in Russian and/or English including:
1) Cover Letter, one A4 page no more than 300 words;
3) One reference letter (dated 2019-2022);
4) Copies of diplomas, certificates and other documents to support the declared candidacy.
Interested candidates can submit an application by sending all necessary documents (one single file in PDF format) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Vacancy of Finance Assistant (roster)”. Applications that do not meet the requirements will not be accepted for consideration.
Deadline is 08 August 2022, 18:00 Bishkek time
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is an equal-opportunity institution. It operates on the principle of non-discrimination. All recruitment decisions are taken on the basis of best qualification of the candidates, with consideration of regional and gender balance.