In 2022 the OSCE Academy launched International Junior Professional Officer Programme for alumni who wish to build up their career in International Organization worldwide. Under IJPO graduates can undergo three-month internship at international organization/institution worldwide. (Except for the countries of the current residence/citizenship).
Conditions to apply for IJPO at non-OSCE organization:
• The main condition of IJPO is for you to find and facilitate it entirely by yourselves. Internship programme should last 3 months.
• The Academy can support your effort to apply/contact the host institution in the form of support letter for the visa or introduce the two parties and initiate the dialogue between the graduate and the host institution.
• The whole organization process (contacting the host institution, negotiations, visa/travel, finding the accommodation, other logistics) is a full responsibility of the graduate.
The Academy provides partial financial support:
- A monthly stipend for IJPO in Central Asian region is 470.77 EUR NETT, out of region countries is 692.31 EUR NETT.
- Travel support within Central Asia region is up to 350 EUR, out of region is up to 800 EUR.
The following alumni have successfully completed the IJPO Programme:
1. Fardin Jamal'21
2. Fatima Framarz'19
3. Maisam Amiry'21
4. Amrullah Haleemi'21
5. Abdul Matin Hakimyar'21